A quick dinner that will keep the kids happy.
- 1 kg Baked Beans
- 2 large Chicken Breasts, skin off, cut into cubes
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 level teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1 Can 400gm Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Olive oil
- Freshly ground Salt and Pepper to season
- Heat a large saucepan adding the olive oil, onion and curry powder.
- Cook on medium heat stirring all ingredients until the onion starts to cook clear
- Add the cubed chicken, stirring regularly to prevent the chicken from sticking.
- Place a lid on the saucepan to retain the moisture and cook for another 5-10 minutes on medium heat stirring occasionally.
- Add a can of chopped tomatoes stirring in well.
- Once chicken pieces are cooked add Baked Beans and stir through thoroughly.
- Replace the lid and bring hot pot up to a simmer ensuring all ingredients are combined well.
- Season to taste with freshly ground salt & pepper.
- Serve in the pot.