We are excited to announce that Kool Kidz Mill Park will have a special guest this Wednesday 13 July at 10am.
Richard MUSCAT, Wilson Security Racing Car Driver will be visiting us at Kool Kidz on Wednesday to talk about his racing career and to talk about road safety with the children.
The children will have an opportunity to ask Richard any question they may have and to also get an autograph if they like too.
If you are not attending Kool Kidz on a Wednesday, please feel free to come in at 10am to meet Richard, especially if you have an avid race car fan.
Some of Richards highlights of his career:
• 2014 Australian GT Champion
• 2014 Sterling Moss Tourist Trophy Winner
• 2014 Australian GT Rookie of the year
• 2013 Shannons Driver of the Year
• 2013 Jim Richards Endurance Champion
• 2013 Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Australia Champion
• 2013 Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Rookie of the year
• 2012 Porsche 944 Challenge Champion
• 2012 Porsche 944 Challenge Rookie of the year.
Racing career summary
Races entered 86
Pole positions 10
Fastest laps 31
Race win percentage 29.1%
Podium percentage 50%