Why Kool Kidz Kindergarten?
Kool Kidz services provide Kindergarten Programs for 3 and 4 year olds. Our 4 year old Kindergarten Programs are planned and delivered by a qualified early childhood teacher. All Kool Kidz locations provide high quality Kindergarten Programs built upon the Australian Early Years Learning Framework and our own Kool Beginnings Curriculum Learning blocks.
These educational programs are delivered by qualified and passionate kindergarten teachers who are committed to supporting your child to develop a love of learning that will set them up for future learning as they transition into their school life.
At Kool Kidz, we firmly believe in providing a smooth, sensitive and tailored transition program for all children entering primary school. We cater for each child’s individual abilities, strength, and interests.
Our Kindergarten Program is second to none as it allows children the opportunity to experience high quality learning opportunities, a chance to form many friendships, a magical year full of discovery, lots of fun and a real personal growth you will notice.
The Kool Kidz Kindergarten
- Is delivered by a qualified kindergarten teacher who holds a Nationally recognised early years teaching qualification.
- Promotes children’s social and emotional development through quality guided interactions with educators and peers.
- Prepares each child to be a confident learner for the next phase of their life – primary school.
- Provides families with valuable progress reports about their child and opportunities for formal family/teacher interviews twice a year.
- Provides a very exciting calendar of events including special days, educational visits, concerts, graduation and much more.
- Provides a kindergarten to primary school transition and integration program with lots of advice and support for families.