We support your child as they settle into Term 1 school life by being available to their Prep teacher and through a visit if needed.
- Show perseverance on a given or chosen activity;
- Are independent;
- Are attentive; and,
- Have a strong sense of who they are within a larger group.
We endeavour to develop a life-long love of learning in your child .
Special lunch box days will be arranged usually later in the year to support the children in learning how to manage a their lunch box.
We give individual verbal and/or written communication to your child’s Prep teacher during their Kindergarten year and into their school year. Transition statements are prepared with Family Contribution. We follow up your child’s transition into Prep with a personal visit.
- We prepare children to become successful positive citizens.
- Our long day care program prepares children for primary school hours
- Your child can attend the one location for the entire day which offers more flexibility for work needs.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions, which will be warmly welcomed and answered by our dedicated Kindergarten team.