Kool Kidz Cranbourne West serves fresh food daily cooked on-site by our chef, take a look at our delicious and easy to make Spaghetti Bolognese recipe!
- 2tbsp oil
- 500g Lamb mince
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 3 celery sticks, grated
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tin diced tomatoes
- 1 jar passata sauce
- 1 tin tomato soup
- 1 pack spiral pasta
- 1tsp salt
- Heat oil in pot and add mince, garlic and onions and cook until lamb is browned
- Add carrots and celery. Cook for 5 minutes
- Add diced tomatoes, soup and passata.
- Bring to the boil and then turn down to a simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring every 10
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to the boil
- Add salt and pasta and cook until pasta is soft.
- Drain pasta and serve with sauce on top
- Add cheese on top, optional.
- Enjoy hot